Front end taking shape with headlights and covers fitted. Found the best way to fit these was: get Stuart to trace out the outline from the cut outs from the mould then rough cut to shape with the dremel and then chip away with the bench grinder. Waiting to hear back from the Iva station regarding dates
I am keeping the standard exhaust for the Iva as I know it should pass, I have simply chopped the tail pipe off close to the box and rotated it downward to clear the body work , after Iva I will by a standard stainless exhaust chop the tail off and weld a new one on to exit behind the drivers rear wheel arch
I decided against this in the end as I think the exhaust will have to come into the passenger foot well, I am also fitting a turbo so this will cause a headache , also a bit worried about temps in the side pods I would think you might have to chop some big holes to let the heat out. Cheers
Interior pretty much finished for IVA, I can't decide whether to panel over the hand brake mech but Stuart passed without. I ended up using the MX5 seat runners in the end, bit of a tight squeeze but got there in the end.